About Tarp Installation
There are many elements in nature that forces strong damages in your property and left behind a nightmare of broken items: strong winds, heavy storms, trees falling over your house…all these incidents can happen anytime and it's impossible for you to avoid damages or fix them by yourself. Emergency procedures must be taken to protect your home after those ecents. May be you are very upset to take precise actions then it is better you ask immediately professionals to help you. You have no idea about the extension of the damage and what you can do to face the problem. Restoration Control is A firm that has for you a comprehensive, quick and best quality service which make you feel comfortable in the disaster. And if you emergency requires installing a tarp, then we will control the situation.
Strong winds, storms or hurricanes might leave your home exposed and you need a smart and efficient solution.
To be sheltered from nature can be reached by using tarps. A tarp installation is a good choice to protect your home from rain and winds and the installation performed by team from restoration Control provide the perfect solution. We are professionals; otherwise tarp is not the solution. You need to be stress free after the damages at home and rely tarp installation on professional hands will really protect your home. Restoration Control people have worked selecting the best tarp option and execute a neat installation that will protect your home from harsh weather for years.
Not all tarps are the same. Yes, they vary in material, thickness, size, grommet strength and type, and uses. It is useful you know some details about tarps. In relation to the material, tarps can be made of polyethylene, canvas, vinyl, etc. Polyethylene tarps are resistant and waterproof; some are against ultraviolet light treated and they can last for years. Canvas tarps are water resistant but not waterproof: standing water will drip through it. Vinyl tarps are really resistant; they resist oil, acid, grease and mildew and they are water proof.
Thickness is measure in mils or in categories like “regular duty”, “heavy duty”, “super-heavy duty”, etc. The size is usually a little smaller than advertised (usually three to five percent smaller); for example, if the tarp advertise 20ft x 20 ft, it will be actual 19ft x 19 ft. Grommet strength is referred to simple vs. reinforced. Grommet types are aluminum, stainless steel, etc.
If you want to know about the tarp strength, pay attention to the “weave count”: if the number is great so the resistance, especially against ripping in extreme windy conditions; it often runs between 8 and 12 per square inch. Other characteristics that offer tarps are waterproof, mildew proof; and flexibility that make them, more resistant in cold weather.
Knowing tarps is useful but remember that professional services will advise you about the best option for your specific need.
Hiring Restoration Control for Tarp Installation
At facing a natural incident (rain, storm, tree falling or fire) just damaged your house, you need immediate solution. Restoration Control will give you a complete service that will solve your emergency until you get a permanent solution. Our emergency line is on 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year to aid you during crisis process. Our personnel will go to your home right away to protect your and your family home. We are highly involved to solve your emergency. For tarp installation process we always follow a strict procedure:
- After you contact our emergency number, our phone assistant will give you clear instructions until our technicians arrive to your home. Stress management in these situations is extremely important.
- At the moment our people are in your place, they will start the inspection to measure the damages. They will give you some important tips to follow during this stressful situation. People from Restoration Control are here to support you.
- When we do the initial inspection, some pictures to document the process must be taken. We always keep records of every step so we can supervise methodically the progress of the services.
- When we find branches, trees or any other debris around, they are carefully removed. It is essential that the whole spot stay clean when starting tarp installation. Wastes of roof, tiles, and pieces of wood must be removed carefully. If they fall, they can hurt anyone.
- As next step, we measure the area to be covered by tarp carefully to order the right tarp. In tarp selection we include size, material and other aspect important for a perfect work. It is delicate for us to cover all openings. Our certified technicians are very efficient in every part of the process.
- The installation is started following strictly security protocols. We use careful methods to warranty any bigger damage does not occur by any chance. We pay special care of the surroundings and procedures. Talking about the equipments we use for tarp installation, we only handle newest technology and no matter how big tarp is, we will fit it perfectly.
- A huge important aspect is to clean and tide all the remaining, waste or debris left behind the tarp installation. In restoration, a clean and neat job must be a The cleaning of restored areas is always a big concern of the process. If it is necessary, sanitization will be also done.
- Finally, once the tarp installation is concluded, pictures to record the procedure are taken as part of the testimonials of our restoration duty. A final supervision to fit any detail is performed.
Remember that tarp installation is an emergency solution and a proper restoration of roof must be conducted briefly. We can manage any of them besides tarp installation, people from Restoration Control always can handle it. Ask for extra services if they are needed. We have a huge variety of restoration services to offer.
When to do a Tarp Installation
Probably you are having problems with your roof, coming from nature or others factors and now you are really worried. Your roof is damaged and you need to avoid future damages inside your home. So to prevent future damages installing a tarp roof as an emergency measure. But keep in mind even though tarps can be very resistant, water proof and more, they are installed to protect your home temporally for future damages. According to experts, that the effective life of a tarp is about 90 days. It is not too much, but it gives you enough time to work on more permanent roof work. Tarps can protect your home before repairs are executed; your home will be protected from future storms or winds; also your house deterioration will not increase and have in mind that avoid extensive damages will save you money. Also a tarp will protect your home from interior damage from water and other natural elements.
Remember that after any damage your home siffers, it is always better to hire professional services. Remove debris or install a tarp is extremely risky and besides that, you might not have experience, expertise or the appropriated equipment to succeed in the ininstallation. This is a major risky work to be conducted by professionals. Rely on expert hands.
In case of emergency, Restoration Control can help you with tarp installation.