What is mold
For identifying a problem, you have to be conscious of it; so, what is mold? Mold is a kind of fungus made of small organisms presents almost everywhere. Sometimes its presence is evident: if you have black, white, orange, green, or purple fluffs on walls, ceiling or old papers, for sure you are experiencing mold damage. You can be exposed to mold every day in small amounts or to mold spores. Spores of mold are usually harmless, but if they find an ideal surface to stick like a damp spot in your home, they can start to grow. Once the mold is growing on a surface, spores can be released into the air where they can be easily inhaled. Then damage is triggered. If you're sensitive to mold and inhale a large number of spores, you could experience health problems.