When the concept of restoration is applied to restoration companies, it refers to the process in which property is significantly damaged by fires, severe storms, earthquakes, tornadoes or any other type of damage, requiring cleaning, repair, fixing and such. In other contexts restoration implies action of returning something to a previous state that is considered better, purer, or with less damage. Each restoration process requires specific procedures and materials as they vary greatly depending on the item to restore. Restoring an item not only involves stopping the process of deterioration but also return it back to a former state.
However, not every company works the same way. Most restoration companies only stop the process of deterioration of the property and perform subsequent cleaning.
At Restoration Control, our skilled professionals are always ready to assist you no matter how big or small the restoration may be. We also stop the process of deterioration and perform the required cleaning, moreover, unlike other restoration companies, our services do not stop there.
We also evaluate and repair the property as necessary.
We are a reliable, trusted and professional restoration company. Our goal as leader Restoration
Company is to respond you quickly so we can:
- Stop any damage your property may suffer.
- Clean the area.
- Preserve and protect the structure and its content.
- Restore any damaged structure or good.
We have all the means available for restoration and aim to be always updated with the newest technology and techniques for restoration and construction.
With the highest technology and deep understanding, our qualified team is able to analyze and study the client’s situation in detail. As a consequence, problems are simplified, making the restoration process cost-effective and quick at the same time.
Restoration companies and you
Restoration companies work with the insurance companies, but not for the insurance companies.
In Restoration Control, we are here to help put your home back to normal after a devastating loss. If you have ever experienced a claim on your home insurance, you most likely have worked with a restoration company while the damage was being repaired.
- Restoration control is able to perform any kind of restoration, however, the most common restoration are related to:
- Water cleaning: this service consists of the extraction of water, drying of articles and structures, and transfer of restored articles.
- Water removal: this service consists of removing water from areas damaged by water.
Professionals use specialized equipment, such as truck mounts, to remove large amounts of water, commercial-grade dehumidifiers, and high-speed air motors.
- Water mitigation: this service consists of preventing or reversing the damage caused by the amount of water in the building.
- Fire damage: this service consists on preventing further damage after a fire has taken place and reversing its effects.
- Building stabilization: after the property has been closed, the area must be secured from further damage until the mitigation process can begin.
- Debris removal and restoration: consist on removing all construction material damaged by an unfortunate event.
- Cleaning and deodorizing: once everything is removed from your home, Restoration
Control starts the cleaning process. With our high technology equipment, our crew of trained personnel will clean the affected structure as required. Furthermore, different safe deodorizing techniques are used, such as encapsulation, misting, hydroxylation and dry ice blasting.
No matter what type of disaster or damage your building, home or business has experienced,
Restoration Control has your back. Our services range from mold removal and smoke damage restoration to water removal services.
Our strategic plan will deal with your restoration needs for you. You can rest easy because
Restoration Control has control of the situation.
Call Restoration Control today.